Agnes Chambers Realty is a full service real estate consulting firm providing housing expertise to individual families, community developers, private sector, public sector, and non-profit clients.
• Comprehensive Home Buyer Training Workshops
• List Properties for Sale
• Assist Buyers In Finding The Perfect Home
• Bilingual Technical Housing Training
• Housing Stakeholder Engagement Outreach
• Housing Program Design
• Compliance Monitoring
• Housing Relocation Assessment
• Relocation Assistance
• Lovett Rd-Greenwell Springs Rd land acquisition
• O’Neal Lane Gravity Imp project
• Bayou Duplantier Sewer Area Upgrades
• NWWTO Buffer Area and Vegetative Plantings
• Airline Highway Gravity and FM Improvement
• Sewer-Zachary Area Transmission Network Improvement Project
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise- DBE
• Women's Business Enterprise- WBE
• Women Owned Small Business- WOSB
• Hudson Initiative
• Uniform Relocation Act (URA) trained.
Agnes Chambers takes pride in being a housing pioneer in her local community since 1981. Possessing a unique skill set related to housing, relocation, right of way negotiations, and mortgage financing, she brings a wealth of housing experience to all of her clients.
As a dedicated public servant and passionate community development advocate, Agnes has made it her mission to provide housing outreach, comprehensive homebuyer education, and technical guidance. These efforts have helped thousands of families become informed and feel empowered in fulfilling their housing needs.
"We provide our clients exemplary service beyond their expectations"
Agnes B. Chambers
Tired of working so hard just to build your landlord’s equity instead of your own? Been dreaming about paint swatches and obsessing over Pinterest projects? Making that leap from renting to owning a home comes with many perks — both financial and emotional. And even though home ownership comes with great responsibility, you might be surprised how achievable it can be.
Your fellow consumers wholeheartedly believe it’s important to work with an agent when selling. Nearly nine out of 10 sellers, or 89%, did just that. They also reported a median gain on the sale of their home of $40,000 more than they paid for it, according to NAR’s “2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.”
7417 Exchange Pl. Baton Rouge, LA 70806